Sunday, March 15, 2009

On Being -- A Fashion Extraordinairre

Here is the world's greatest fashion expert...my daughter who has agreed (without pay) to be a guest blogger this week. To give you a bit of background....

She is a licensed cosmetologist, fashion coordinator/consultant, makeup artist, artist, writer for many fashion magazines and has done a bit of modeling. She can take a trash bag and cut holes in it and make it look trendy and fashionable....I kid you not! She would love to answer any and all questions that you may have regarding anything...and I mean anything...pertaining to fashion, clothes, hair, makeup, accessorizing...um...she can even give you some input on makeover suggestions. Her blog, apricot-tea.com is filled with a wealth of information as well as her store where she sells clothing, jewelry and many accessories. Without any further intros...here's my daughter....Ev'Yan.

How would you describe your fashion sense?

Are there certain outfits that you can't live without and if so, what are they?

Define beauty.

What was the greatest find that was found at a thrift or used store? How have you used it?

What do you recommend for someone that's on a limited budget as far as looking chic and beautiful but for less?

What's the most important accessory that makes the outfit?

If you could dress in one era....what era would that be and why?

What is one piece of makeup that you won't do without?

I've started the questions...please join in!!!

2 comments:

  1. What I would love to learn is, how to use make up to make my eyes pop! I have light blue eyes....
    HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please share a post about fashion and long boots
    I always like long boots of Doc Martens Boots

    ReplyDelete